Safeguard your email with our industry-leading threat and anti-spam protection for Office 365, Google Apps, and more.
Block Threats with the Highest Effectiveness and Accuracy
Prevent new and sophisticated email threats such as spear phishing, ransomware, and Business Email Compromise with multi-layered protection from the most effective and accurate email security solution
- Get the strongest protection against spear phishing by performing deep evaluation of malicious links in real-time, both before email delivery and again at the time of click – in case they are weaponised after delivery
- Stop the latest ransomware attacks with advanced heuristics, deep code analysis, and file decomposition technologies that sniff out emerging attacks, new ransomware variants, and obfuscated ransomware
- Protect your users from Business Email Compromise scams by using a sophisticated impersonation engine to block attacks that masquerade as a user or spoof a domain in your organization
- Identify the most stealthy and persistent threats through insights from one of the world’s largest global intelligence networks, with over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors in 157 countries
- Spam Effectiveness: More than 99% spam capture rate. Our recommended solution is the only email security provider to guarantee spam capture in English and other languages.
- Threat Accuracy: No more than 0.0001% virus false positives.
- Spam Accuracy: No more than 0.0003% spam false positives.
- Email Availability: 100% service uptime. Our recommended solution offers a full cancellation clause if our email availability falls below 95%.
- Email Delivery: 100% email delivery. Our recommended solution is the only vendor that guarantees 100% delivery of emails sent to or from customers, assuming the email was received by our solution and did not contain a virus, spam or other filtered content.
- Email Latency: Average email scanning time within 60 seconds. We give you a partial service credit if email latency averages more than a 1 min round trip and a full service credit if email latency exceeds an average of a 3 min round trip.